At TWC, everyone has a next step and this year, we are challenging you to be “ALL IN”… physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, spiritually, even relationally. All year, there will be message series, events, conferences, small group curriculums and more that will challenge your level of commitment in each of these areas.
This February, we are hosting Art of the Heart 2019, our relationship conference, and in conjunction, Bishop Moody will teach a series titled, Dare to Commit. At the end of this series, we will have specific ceremonies for everyone who will Dare to Commit:
• RENEWAL CEREMONY: Married couples will have a chance to renew their vows.
• COMMITMENT/PURITY CEREMONY: Singles will have an opportunity to make a commitment to God signifying that they are ALL IN and ALL HIS.
• WEDDING CEREMONY: For those who are ready for marriage, TWC will host a wedding ceremony!
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Date For All Ceremonies: Sunday, March 3rd
Location: Bessemer and Derby Campuses
Time: 8:00am service or 10:30am service
Cost: Ceremonies will be conducted at no cost
Attire: Dressy attire is suggested for everyone.
For those participating in the wedding ceremony, wedding attire is acceptable.
Requirements to Participate:
• MARRIED COUPLES: Online registration is required for those who have already entered into a legally sanctioned marriage.
• SINGLES: Online registration is required for those who desire to commit/recommit their love, heart, and mind to God during their singleness.
• COUPLES WHO DESIRE TO GET MARRIED:
• *Obtain an Alabama State Marriage license
• *Sign up for pre-marital counseling at TWC which is offered during our Small Group semester OR participate in an external pre-marital counseling program (documentation from the Program Facilitator will be required).
We ask everyone to register online no later than Sunday, February 17th.
• Married Couples and Singles will be contacted via email to confirm participation.
• Couples desiring to participate in the wedding ceremony must submit all documentation to TWC no later than Friday, February 22nd. A final email confirmation will be sent to those who have met all TWC’s “Requirements to Participate.”
*All out-of-pocket costs will be the responsibility of the couple who desire to be married.